- A G Hendy & Co. – Lovely retro home store in Hastings old town. I bought an old bread makers board, perfect for serving pizza. There’s also a wonderful fish restaurant above the shop, so definitely worth a visit.
- Crock & Cosy – kitchenalia heaven in Rye, East Sussex. Not online, but you can contact Jane on 01797 227210 or email email@example.com
- Butlers Emporium – another retro home and gifts store in Hastings old town, owned by the very lovely Rose, who has a great eye for gorgeous things.
- Lakeland – best general kitchenware supplier in the UK. Customer service is second to none.
- Utility – great retro household & kitchen goods. Visit online or their Brighton store.
- Aragon Farm – Sissinghurst producer of the most amazing lamb. Buy a whole or half a lamb for your freezer.
- Eggs to Apples – fantastic new farm shop in Hurst Green, East Sussex.
- Pippins Farm Orchards – You can read all about Veronica & David Knight’s farm in my post Pippins English Orchard . Visit their website to find out opening times for the farm shop where you can buy all their wonderful varieties of apples, plums, cherries, pears and other produce.
- Urban Truffle – Local gastronomic haven of fine foods, including fresh truffles, caviar and other luxury cooking ingredients.